Total Pageviews

Thursday 29 March 2018

Literature review

                                   

                   

                    What is Literature?
                   How Literature shaped me ?




I am going to complete my five year journey so ,now it is necessary for me to look back and observe changes in me due to literature .

Let me tell you something about my personal life that what kind of changes came in my life after studying literature  When i was studying in B A (Bachelor of Arts )in English Literature at that time i really didn't know that what is literature and also meaning of Literature . I was believed that i am studying B A because of to learn language of English not literature . Throughout these three year (B.A) i have passed only one definition that ...

      " Literature is mirror of society "

But i really didn't know that what is mirror and how literature reflect social things .

When i came in department at that time i have given written test  about what is a Literature ? as a part of admission process and in this i have also written one definition that literature is mirror of society .

Now According to me ...

"Literature is mixture of various things like emotion fear ,love ,sorrow ,human behavior and positive and negative side of society."
 

"Literature is a one of the part of imagination "

" literature is an out of window " where we see many new and hidden things . Because of when I was  in B.A at that time i was studying poems , short stories, novel e.t.c but at that time i was remember only summery not think deeply but after came in M.A I learn so many things  and also knew that only summery is  not important but concept is important that what author or poet try to say throughout of novel,poem etc . So Literature totally change me earlier now I can think critically and also apply many theory and
for that i would like to thank my teacher Dr Dilip Barad sir to making me taste the real essence of literature .Image result for various books gif reading girl


Through these five year I learn so many novels, short stories , poems ,criticism ,theory etc and after studying i have become totally change and also become open minded towards everything for example I thought that  girl are not do everything to compare boys girls should  not live with boys but now i think differently that  girls can do everything such like boy . In a childhood we find some difference between girl and boy for example our parents told us that boys play with toys like car but girl play with doll but why girl are not play with car ? here this kind of question arise in my mind . Girls toys are very soft  so we can say that  in childhood girls feels emotional  and that is why we grow this way.


 I also found many negative aspect of our India's culture so with the help of cultural studies we can say tat literature is not show only goody goody things but also show negative aspect of our society .

So we can say that Literature is for pleasure and also it is helps to our thinking ability.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment